Personal Data Protection
In compliance with the provisions of Royal Decree-Law 5/2018, of July 27, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of people with regard to the processing of your personal data and the free circulation of this data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)). All information received on the Website, through inquiries, sending data, or any other means, will be treated with the strictest and absolute confidentiality.
All Members who provide their data through the Website will have the right to access, rectification, or cancellation of their data as recognised by the RGPD, without any opposition, as well as the right to revoke the consent given for the transfer of their data.
The personal data that has been obtained through the Website will have the necessary protection in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorised access.
You can consult the conditions of data protection and the way to revoke consent for the transfer of data in the Cookies Policy.
Becomebecome is responsable for treating the Members’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the matter. Specifically, Becomebecome is responsable for applying the provisions of LO 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
Who is responsible for your data?
The responsible party for processing the data you provide us as a result of purchasing a product or completing a form is: Asociación Become Become, C/ Pere IV, 29, 6-2 Barcelona 08018, Spain. You can contact the responsable party by sending an email to email@example.com
What data do we process?
Depending on the products and services you wish to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process personal data such as:
- Identification data: your name and surnames, email address, telephone.
- Economic and transactional data: your payment method, information about your purchases, orders, returns, cancellations, etc.
- Commercial and promotional information: if you have signed up for our communications system.
- Data about your tastes and preferences: In our forms you will find that we request data that we need to be able to provide you with the Service; If you do not provide us with such data, you may not be able to complete your registration or continue with the purchase process.
For what purpose do we process your data?
Depending on how you interact with us, we will process your data for the following purposes:
- User registration
- The development and execution of the contract of sale
- Managing the purchase process you make on our page
- Managing the payment for the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used
- Managing possible returns once you have made the purchase
- Continued billing the case of a subscription of payment plan
- Guaranteeing access to benefits, discounts and promotions
- Marketing purposes
- In the event that you subscribe to our newsletters, we will process your data to manage your subscription, including sending personalised information about our products and services. This process entails the analysis of your Member profile to determine what your preferences are and to make specific offers and promotions for you. At any time you can unsubscribe from these communications, through the unsubscribe systems that are incorporated into each communication that we send you.
- Usability and quality analysis
- Complying with our legal obligations
We will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, so that we can improve our page and adapt it to the way in which our users access it and navigate through it. We will also process the data for the fulfilment of other obligations, such as tax obligations, attention to claims, and management of rights.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose.
- User registration: the basis that legitimises the processing is your initial consent at the time of user registration, being subsequently processed for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of our page.
- For the development and execution of the contract of sale: The basis that legitimises the processing of your data is the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that binds us to you. In addition, we apply the legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to prevent and detect fraud when a purchase is made on our page.
- For marketing purposes: the basis that legitimises the processing of your data is your consent, which you can revoke at any time.
- Analysis of usability and quality: the basis that legitimises the processing of your data is the legitimate interest to analyse the usability and degree of satisfaction of the user when browsing our page.
- For the fulfilment of our legal obligations: we will process your data based on the legal obligations that correspond to us.
How long will we keep your data?
The term of conservation of personal data is linked to the purpose of the processing; For this reason, we provide you with the retention periods that we apply:
- User Registration: during the time you maintain your user status, and once you unsubscribe, for the limitation period set by current legislation.
- For the development and execution of the sales contract: during the time necessary to manage your purchase, including the deadlines for returns, cancellations and withdrawal. Subsequently, only for the services listed in this Agreement.
- For Marketing purposes: we will process your data until you unsubscribe from communications and/or revoke your consent.
- Analysis of usability and quality: we will process your data until you delete the cookies from your computer.
- For the fulfilment of our legal obligations: we will process the data during the prescription periods that the current legislation establishes for each legal obligation that corresponds to us.
With whom do we share your data?
Unless the transfer of data to third-party companies is indicated on the form, we will communicate the data to agencies and entities of the Public Administration with competence in the matter in accordance with current legal regulations. In compliance with the purchase contract, we will provide your data to third-party companies for the following purposes:
- Companies and self-employed professionals with whom we collaborate to create projects related to the products inventoried on this Website.
- Financial entities and issuers of credit/debit cards, for the management of collections and payments.
What are your rights?
In accordance with current community (EU Regulation 679/2016, of April 27) and Spanish regulations (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5) you have the possibility of exercising the following personal rights, reliably proving your identity, either through electronic means or through written communication addressed to our Data Protection Delegate.
Your rights are the following:
a) Right to revoke your consent and ask us not to process your personal data for commercial purposes, or to send you communications via email, SMS messages and newsletters.
b) Right of access to the information that we have regarding your person, specifying the purposes of the processing that we carry out and the communications that we have made to third-party administrations and companies, either because they are authorised by law or because they are necessary for the provision of the Service (Service that you have requested, or by granting your prior consent).
c) Right to rectify your data so that we may update the current data that we have according to the information you provide us.
d) Right to delete your data, once the legal conservation periods established by the applicable regulations have been met.
e) Right to oppose any processing of your data, through the revocation of your authorisation/consent.
f) Right to limit the processing of your data, such as in the event that you file a claim or want us to keep your data for a longer period, avoiding its deletion.
g) Right to the portability of your data, for which we will provide you with the data that you have provided us at the time of your registration as a user in a commonly readable file format.
In addition, we inform you that you can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Control Authority (www.agpd.es) to request its guardianship or file a claim in relation to the processing of personal data.
Where do I exercise my rights?
To exercise these rights, you can contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in your request your full name and the right you are exercising, accompanied by a copy of your DNI or equivalent document accrediting your identity.